Thursday, April 17, 2008

Missy's Home!

I picked up Missy yesterday. She's doing great! She has a 6" incision from the top to the bottom of her poor little knee (okay, not so little). I'll take pictures tomorrow. It's been raining, so I haven't taken the camera out and pictures inside would be really dark.

I didn't realize how much more of an attention hound she is over Mr. Man. It's weird to have her underfoot, following me around the house, putting her head on my laptop while I type... Mr. Man just lays around. Polar opposites!

She's cracking me up too. She has one of those big collars and runs into EVERYTHING! I take it off when I can watch her, but put it on when I leave the house. I put it on her last night when I went to sleep. All night long I could hear her running into the curtains next to the bed. Then she's scare herself, forcing the curtains to move the other way, never realizing that she was the one moving them. Crazy mutt!

3 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Gotta love the lampshade!! Oh Missy darling :0) I am glad she is home and loving on you as always. I thought she might pull a teenager move and talk about how much she despises you for taking her there ;0)

The Quinn Report said...

Glad to hear that Missy's home!!

Lysandra said...

How is your pregnancy going? I'm glad your pup is doing well.