Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's been a while

Hi Everyone! Sorry, I've been gone a while - things here are absolutely crazy. Since my last post, I've been in 6 cities in 4 states, 3 countries, 14 air flights, put on a major race for over 8000 Japanese, or AND am still working and trying to grow a bambino somewhere in there ;) Whew, I got tired just typing that!

I have tons of pictures to post and more details to follow, but wanted to let everyone know (quickly) that things are going well. OH and Patrick will be home from his deployment in less than 2 months now - WHOOP!
I had a 3-D ultrasound done in Houston. The baby is a bit scrawney in the picture b/c it was done about 3-5 weeks earlier than it should have been (at 19 weeks).

Here's the face, behind the arm. Keeps hiding the face.




But he isn't afraid to show us everyhing else! Yep - HE. His father is so proud. :)


6 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Thank god. I have been checking a couple times of week hoping my google reader missed it and nothing. Whew. I was about to burst!!! Glad you are home and back to working. I hope you take some time to slow down soon, because your body is going to make you in a couple months!! Can't wait to see more pics of the trip to paradise :0)

Abby & Patrick said...

LOL - My body is already making me slow down (not very well though). I got sent to the hospital a few days after the race with strong side cramps. Turns out I was really dehydrated (think a really bad runners cramp from my back right rib all the way around and down to my pelvis). I promised the doc I'd slow down soon...

BTW, my belly is getting SO BIG! I'll have to post pictures of that next :)

The Quinn Report said...

I HAD to call Andrea last week to find out what you were having because I was DYING to know!!!
Congrats. on the little boy; I'm so excited for your family!

Lysandra said...

Yes! A boy! I don't have a girl so I don't know how accurate it is but they say boys are much easier! I love boys! So cool!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO excited! I haven't been on here in forever!! Such a wonderful surprise! When are you due? I wish I could talk to you. Concratulations!!
Love and hugs,
leigh and the rest of the Robinsons

A Goldsworthy Note said...

That is absolutely amazing, Abby! So COOL! I'll give you a call tomorrow when I'm on my way to work to hear about all of your trips.

Also, I can't believe it, but I've actually been worse at posting than you. What's happening to me :0)
Miss ya!