Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Belly Shot

I know - I wanted to be better at blogging, but that just hasn't happened yet! Here it is 11pm and I'm just getting home, again that late for the 3rd night this week. Now you can see why I'm not blogging :P

A few of you have asked me for belly shots. Here is the latest (it's two weeks old). Baby Aden is doing well. He likes to wake me up or keep me up at night 'playing' and then the dogs want to play in the morning. Between the three of them, I don't get to sleep nearly as much as I'd like!


I have more pictures to post, but I brought the wrong thumb drive home. I'll try to update this weekend. OH, and if you know anyone (good/bad) with the name Aden - I don't want to know - LOL :P It took us FOREVER to come up with a boy's name that we both liked!


4 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

What belly shot, you're tiny!

I love the name Aden! My best friends sister named her son Aden; however, she spelled it Aiden. Personally, I like your spelling of it better!

Yay to all the boys! If, or when you come back to TX, we'll have to get together and get Andrea out here!

Andrea and Ben said...

Looking good momma!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person - I suppose out in TX :0)

Lysandra said...

Cute tummy!

Anonymous said...

Love,love LOVE the name.
You look awesome!
Leigh