Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sidetracked

Okay, so it’s been a while since I’ve made a blog entry – sorry!!! It’s been a crazy week at our house. I started a new job on Monday. I am now the writer/editor for our marketing department. We put out a monthly publication as well provide marketing support for 60+ groups here. All of the people I work with seem to be great, so it should be a good time.

We also received all of our household goods this week. It would have been too convenient to be able to get our stuff before I went back to work. We also spent this past weekend in Tokyo. We went to an 8 course dinner, then out on the town. Today we went to a "Shrine Sale", which is like a flea market. I’ll write more on that later after I download the pictures to share. It should only be a day or two. :)

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

the click of my cursor onto my Scenic Route link is not in vain this time!! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip to Tokyo and see photo representation of Patrick eating non-patrick food! Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

hey, long time no hear! DONG! hey do they have big gongs everywhere overthere?? heh