Tuesday, September 26, 2006

ICE BAR TOKYO

Ice Bar Tokyo

Yes, I can appreciate the irony of moving from Alaska to Tokyo, just to end up at an ice bar… What can I say, we miss AK!

We went to the ICE BAR TOKYO with friends on Saturday. Everything in the place is made of ice, even the glasses. Of course, they only serve Absolute Vodka, so we were in heaven! Here are a few pics of our adventure. Kampai :)

(Left) My Yummy Drink! (Right) We dared him to do it…
(Below) Us, trying to look cute


















6 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

You guys!!!! Too cute :0) I love it, an ice bar in Tokyo....of course!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! and it's a great picture of you guys.

Did they give you the matching jackets at the door???

Katie said...

Y'all do look cute! I have never been to an ice bar. I want to, though!

Abby & Patrick said...

Actually, they do give matching winter ponchos at the door - and gloves :) I have to say, thought, that they were a bit drafty!

Anonymous said...

Love the ice bar...how cool! Knowing my husband, he would get his tongue or other body part stuck to something in there.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are enjoying yourselves there!!! Did you ever go the ice bar at Chenna Hot Springs?