Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It’s Raining, It’s Pouring

I know, I know, we should have realized that getting an average of 7” of rain a month in the summertime would mean that it actually HAS to rain – but it still isn’t much fun… It’s been raining since Monday and it is so humid here that my car seats, which got dampened on the way home from the indoor pool on Monday, are STILL wet! It’s just craziness. Needless to say, our marathon training (or lack thereof) has taken a turn for the worse. Tomorrow, I’m determined to go running in the rain. There’s just something about going back to bed at 4:30am when it’s dreary and raining that’s just oh-so-good!

2 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Humidity and rain.....what is that?! When I first landed in Tokyo from AZ I thought I was going to die. Make sure to get a picture of yourself sopping wet for the blog....good luck with the rain running!! Miss you guys :0)

Katie said...

Wait, what? You go running at 4:30 a.m.? Ummm....you might be a freak! :)