Monday, March 31, 2008

Howdy

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have pictures to put up, but for some reason my card reader isn't working. I'm doing fine. I'm at 13 weeks now and feeling great (except for being a little tired). The other night I fell asleep during the first 5 minutes of The Bee Movie and woke up 2hrs later!

Patrick is doing great and say hi to everyone. I'd say he's counting the days until he comes home, but we're still on the upswing, so that would be depressing to count! He's really excited about the baby and sends me e-mails on a regular basis, asking about what kind of stroller we should get, etc. It's really cute.

I'll post more when I get my files downloaded. Hope everyone is doing great!

5 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Oooh, you can have my consumer reports when you come. We will get Patricka copy too and you two can compare together! I am so looking forward to seeing you!!!!!!

Andrea and Ben said...

BTW, I love the ticker!

Abby & Patrick said...

Sweet, can't wait! Just a month until I visit :o)

The Quinn Report said...

Glad to hear you're feeling well!!!

Lysandra said...

Just read that you were pregnant. Holy crap..Congratulations Abby!