Sunday, July 08, 2007

Fish for your Food

So we went with my office friends out for dinner last weekend and fished for our food - crazy huh! You pay a lot of money and still have to do the work ;) It was a great time and we had so much food we practically had to be rolled out of the resturant! Enjoy the pictures!
They have a "Ship" in the resturant from which you fish off the deck or from the windows.

Not quite the same as Alaska - but still fun! And not so cold...


Ah, the fearless fishermen.








7 comments:

A Goldsworthy Note said...

How cool is that!!!! Thanks for posting...so good to hear from our Abby :0) BUT....I'm being pushy and I want more Abby pics. ;-)

Andrea and Ben said...

Yay Abby!! I can't wait to read more after your haitis (sp?) from the computer. Fishing, inside, for dinner. Interesting concept! Neato :0)

Tracy said...

I am so glad you posted. Are you having a great time there? How much longer are you there?

Lysandra said...

How you are alive! Looks like a great time! How fun!

The Quinn Report said...

Wow, that looks like such a great time!
You'll have to catch us up on evertything else going on in your world!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun Abby! Hope all is well with you both.

Andrea and Ben said...

AAAABBBBBYYYY! Come back to us. I was so hopeful. Hey, I think you need a Tucson ticker on your clock section (so I know what time to call you). Just a thought :0)